Today’s hotfix addresses a number of quick fixes for reported bugs and localization issues. It also adds logging to help us track down crashes. Your 21:9 support is here too!
We will continue to work on the top community issues that will take a bit more time to address (save games, AI, saving option settings, art glitches, crashes, player movement and performance, etc.).
FYI – If you are experiencing crashes, please make sure your drivers are all up to date AND verify your files via steam.
Go to the game in your Library > RIGHT CLICK > Properties > local Files Tab > Verify Integrity of Game Files
You can see the entire list of today’s changes below.
* Russian text previously displayed missing text as blocks. This has been fixed.
* Subtitles were added in the intro sequence for certain languages (French, Chinese, etc).
* Partial French VO has been removed.
* Faction Influences have been adjusted so more is gained from Side Bounties and the total required to unite the factions is lower.
* Item names and descriptions have been updated in Japanese.
* Additional monitor aspect ratio support added, like 21:9 (note that the UI may stretch in certain areas).
* Player spellbook entries are preserved between levels.
* Fixed issue where a pile of items incorrectly spawned at the start of some levels.
* Player sound effects removed between loading screens.
* In-Game Language choice preserved between play sessions. (Note that the Graffiti on walls will remain in the original language until you enter a new level).
* MAGIC FIST spell now visibly causes an impact reaction on enemies.
* Added more logging to help gather data on crash bugsNovember 16, 2018 1:47 am